Now that summer is coming to an end and the weather is getting colder you need something else to do. It’s time to either find a new Netflix show to begin your hibernation, or if you’re a reader, a new book to start. I am a reader and a binge watcher! If you’re both like me, take a look at these lists to see what you should start this fall!
9 Books You Won’t Put Down
- Into The Water by Paula Hawkins
- The Woman In Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins
- Every Last Lie by Mary Kubica
- The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
- Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica
- A Simple Favor by Darcey Bell
- Ghosted by Rosie Walsh
You can find all of these books on sale here!
If You Enjoy Reading
If you like to read, these are great books for you. These are some of my personal favorites that I read in 2018 so far. All of these books are suspenseful thrillers that left me not able to put down the book. Every page left me wanting to read more. These books were not only captivating but exciting reads that I recommend for anyone looking for a good book now that the weather is getting colder.
5 Netflix Series To Binge Watch
- Ozark – Crime Drama
- The Office – Comedy (My personal favorite!)
- Breaking Bad – Thriller/Crime Drama
- New Girl – Comedy
- Sons of Anarchy – Crime Drama
Binge Worthy TV
Everyone knows that fall/winter time is the time to binge watch. Grab that blanket and pillow and curl up while watching these shows and you will be very happy staying inside. These shows will keep you on the couch for hours, happily! Pick the genre you’re in the mood for and press play. You won’t regret it!